In business since 1993, Ardilaun Electrical Services limited (AES LTD) has grown to become one of the leaders of high quality premium Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS) in Ireland and now with the inclusion of diesel Generators we are capable of offering the complete secure power package to all our customers for their critical power needs from the design stage to the specification of the system to the commissioning and handover.
With a strong customer base across a wide variety of areas like, Banking & Finance, Telecoms, Internet & Media, Government, Hospitals, Manufacturing & Transport.
AES Ltd are the power behind such names as:
- Bank of Ireland, Barclays International, GAM Management, IBRC ,
- Eircom, o2 Communications, Google , RTE, UPC ,
- Government Departments, Leinster House, Revenue Commissioners, Department of Defence,
- Beaumont Hospital, Tallaght Hospital , Waterford Regional Hospital, Wexford General Hospital
- Astellas Pharma, Alkermes Pharma, Pfizer’s Ireland Pharmaceutical, Becton Dickinson
- Irish Aviation Authority, Aer Rianta, Ryanair, LUAS, Bus Eireann, Garda Air Support.
With a fully trained service support team of service engineers and a contract base of over 400 units we can deliver on our promise of “Power problems are no problems when you install a UPS from AES”
Based in Dublin we offer a full 24/7 nationwide sales & service
Gerard Holohan MIET has been working in the electrical industry since 1979, involved in projects both as an electrician and electrical supervisor in Ireland, UK and Australia he started in the UPS business in 1994, Gerard is a member of the Institution of Engineering and Technology.
Keith Moran MIEI had prior experience of UPS systems before joining AES Ltd in 2001, Keith has extensive experience of both service installation and project management of installations, Keith has an electrical engineering degree from DIT Kevin’s St and is a member of the Institute of Engineers of Ireland.