Preventative Maintenance & 24-7 Emergency Cover
Your UPS system is protecting your critical equipment from power cuts and power disturbances , to ensure that your UPS continues to provide this protection we recommend that you service the UPS regularly at least 2 annual planned maintenance services per year.
As part of our commitment to our customers we offer full 24/7 nationwide after-sales maintenance / service contracts.
Depending on the customer requirements our maintenance contracts can include the following: planned maintenance visits emergency cover 24/7 or business hours, quick response times to site, on site spares.
Our standard range of maintenance contracts can be adapted to suit the specific needs of our clients.
- Factory trained Engineers
- 24/7 Emergency Cover
- Quick Response Times to Site
- Telephone Help Line
- Spares Held Locally
- Out of Hours Routine Services Available
- Maintenance Cover to suit the customer’s requirements
Level of Maintenance Cover
- PLATINUM COVER
2 x Routine Services, 24/7 emergency call-out, Response 4 Hour + Travel, Replacement Spares, (Not including Batteries)
- GOLD COVER
2 x Routine Services, 24/7 emergency call-out, Response 4 Hour + Travel
- SILVER COVER
2 x Routine Services, Monday to Friday (9.00am to 5.00pm) emergency call-out
- BRONZE COVER
2 x Routine Services only.
12 Point Maintenance Schedule
- Visual inspection of all the UPS equipment and battery, check for any exceptional environmental or other conditions that could damage or affect the performance of the UPS.
- Clear any build up of dust from the UPS.
- Check and record all voltages and current reading on the rectifier, battery, inverter, and output.
- Check that the output load (Amps, KW, KVA) is within the rating of the UPS.
- Check the operation of the UPS under mains failure condition (battery discharge).
- Check UPS display readings for correctness and confirm with a DVM and ammeter
- Check the operation of the static switch inverter to reserve & reserve to inverter.
- Check all network connection SNMP , Software , Serial Port (if fitted)
- Check the battery connection for tightness.
- Check & record the ambient temperature of the UPS equipment & battery.
- Check the correct operation of the remote alarm panel (if fitted)
- Carry out a visual inspection of the UPS internals , checking all cable connections
On completion of the planned service, the client will be issued with a engineer’s service report outlining all works & tests completed and any recommendations that maybe required to ensure that the UPS continues to operate and provide protection to the clients critical equipment.